What kind of tarpaulin is pvc tarpaulin? PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, and its material is an amorphous material. Additives such as stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, and impact agents are often added to PVC materials in actual use. It has non-combustibility, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
PVC has strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents, and strong acids. However, it will be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and is not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons. In addition, the term human vs computer in the game is abbreviated as PVC, and PVC humanoids are often abbreviated as PVC.
pvc tarpaulin is coated on the canvas blank with glue containing polyvinyl chloride to make the surface smoother and the waterproof performance reaches 100. Now it is widely used in automobile tarpaulin, train tarpaulin, ship tarpaulin, open yard tarpaulin, industry and agriculture, etc., used in glass factories, timber factories, fertilizer factories, steel structure factories, mechanical hardware factories, feed factories, grain depots, etc. Container plants, oil refineries, packaging plants, paper products plants, air-conditioning plants, logistics companies, ore plants, fleets, railways, shipping, pig farms, etc.
The characteristics of pvc tarpaulin are excellent mildew resistance, obvious water resistance, better water resistance than other canvases, good low temperature flexibility, high strength, strong tensile force, and relatively light weight; it has a wide range of uses, such as foreign trade canvas products, grain depots, and oil fields. , Docks, tents, rig clothing, railway and road transportation, storage, coal mines, open yards, etc.
So how to judge whether pvc tarpaulin is good or bad when buying?
1. Excellent pvc tarpaulin has good color and luster, very bright; one side is smooth and smooth, and the other side has some granular objects, indicating that the resin composition is added properly and the temperature is appropriate; there is no pinhole, the resin has high density, good aging resistance, and long service life.
2. According to different processes, pvc tarpaulin is very cautious in the material ratio and is very suitable, so that the damage to the fabric is small and the tension will be better; the yarn warp and weft density is high, and the tension is good.
3. The waterproof performance is good, the adhesive is good, and the pvc tarpaulin has no pinholes, indicating that the production material is very good. In the addition of materials, there are many resin components, high density, and good waterproof performance.
4. It feels soft. Although the thickness seems to be average, the thickness has actually reached the requirement, just because the resin composition is high, the processing technology is good, the hand feels soft, and there is no roughness.
5. PVC tarpaulin is generally produced by vertical machines and vertical machines. Straighten the bra, put it in the raw material box, and pull it out. The viscose material on the tarp is a high-purity PVC material, and then both sides are straightened and scraped with a knife. After scraping with a knife, use a dryer to dry, trim, circle, and pack. There are two types of dryers, one is for electric combustion, and the other is for boilers. Vertical machines have high requirements for raw materials and must have a certain degree of purity. The pvc tarpaulin produced by vertical machines is often a bit more expensive, and the purity of canvas products is also high.
6. Environmental performance. pvc tarpaulin is based on polyester filaments with a double-sided polyvinyl chloride coating on its exterior. It uses high-quality environmentally friendly resin, with a smooth surface and bright color, and has the properties of waterproof, fireproof, anticorrosive, mildew proof, cold resistance, high temperature resistance, UV resistance and anti-aging properties.