In life, when we use customized pvc tarpaulin, we often encounter such a problem, that is, the problem of excessive shrinkage. So, what can manufacturers do to minimize the shrinkage rate of customized pvc tarpaulin in the production process? Let's take a look below.
1. Just reduce the tension during the refining and bleaching process.
2. In the process of dyeing and finishing, the customized pvc tarpaulin will dry the wet cloth even if the tension is loosened, and the falling elongation will prevent the door width from being too narrow. If the opening and continuous drying machine is installed after the opening The cloth-containing box is then inserted into the cloth rack to prevent excessive tension between opening and rolling.
3. In the mercerizing process, it is necessary to master the expansion tension to maintain the width of the Pakistani fabric to control the weft tension stably.
4. Regarding the tension of some machine activities, it is necessary to manually control the tension. Severe technical control, enhanced technical control, enhanced machine washing, reduced working tension, and effectively reduced the shrinkage rate of the fabric.
5. Mercerized products should be severely controlled for the tension in the subsequent processing process. Since mercerized and then elongated, the warp shrinkage rate can be formulated in each process in the process of developing the semi-finished product width policy. The fabric is measured and evaluated, and the pre-process should be inspected to ensure the width of the semi-finished product.
The above content is to introduce you to the realization method of effectively reducing the shrinkage rate of customized pvc tarpaulin, I believe it can help you.