Pvc tarpaulin, also known as tarpaulin, is based on high-strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin with speed-increasing agent (synthetic plant ester), anti-fungal agent, anti-aging agent, antistatic agent Various chemical additives, plasticized at high temperature. PVC tarpaulin has the properties of waterproof, mildew, cold resistance, aging resistance, anti-static, etc.; and its breaking strength, tearing elongation, tearing strength are much better than traditional tarpaulin. pvc tarpaulin has a wide range of use, high strength, and various colors. Its surface is specially treated to prevent slippage. It is an internationally popular waterproof cloth.
pvc tarpaulin features
1. Long service life, strong stretch
2. No water seepage, no water leakage.
3. It can withstand low temperature, the cold-resistant temperature is -20℃;
4. Has a certain anti-mildew effect.
Use of pvc tarpaulin
1. Freight tarpaulins for trucks, trains and ships can be used;
2. It can be used to cover the open-air warehouse storage yards of stations, wharfs, seaports, airports, etc.;
3. It can be used for building temporary granary and outdoor covering for various crops and household groceries;
4. It can be used as materials for building temporary work sheds and temporary warehouses on various construction sites such as construction sites and electric power construction sites;
5. It can be processed into the outer sheath of camping tents and various machinery and equipment.
Precautions for using pvc tarpaulin
Avoid dragging the pvc tarpaulin on the ground during use, and also avoid hitting or tearing with sharp metal or sharp edges; if the product is damaged during use, clean up the damaged area first, wipe it with alcohol, and place it on the cloth head and damage. Apply all-purpose glue to all places and stick to each other after three minutes.