When people use pvc tarpaulin products, it is easy to cause some mildew and discoloration of the products due to some mistakes, which not only has a big peculiar smell, but also affects our normal use. Today, I will mainly explain the tricks for dealing with pvc tarpaulin mildew and discoloration.
Moldy treatment method:
1. First of all, when encountering such a problem, the user needs to understand the cause and cure both the symptoms and the root causes. First of all, we need to know the cause of pvc tarpaulin mold, so that we can cure the symptoms. Because mold likes a humid, dim, warm environment, it can multiply a lot in this environment. The fungus will pass through the tent fabric, between the fabric and the coating, and then destroy the fabric.
2. Targeted mildew removal points. We can mix a cup of salt, a cup of thick lemon juice and a gallon of hot water together, and gradually rub the solution to the side of the visible mildew spots. After drying, you will find that it has a cleansing effect.
3. Clean up in time after discovery. In order to avoid the growth of mold, so that pvc tarpaulin can support the tent, you should use warm soapy water and sponge to scrub it clean. Soak the sponge with hot water and a specific solution, scrub the tent and let the solution stay on the cloth, and then air dry.
Discoloration treatment method:
1. Avoid contact with items that are difficult to clean. First of all, try to ensure that in normal use, try to avoid contact between pvc tarpaulin and carbon ink and other items that are difficult to clean. After cleaning, apply toothpaste or powder made of white chalk on it, and do it evenly. smear. Then dry it to prevent discoloration.
2. The white paper mask is dried to prevent discoloration. In addition to this method, you can also cover the pvc tarpaulin with white paper, and tear it off after drying to prevent discoloration.