The waterproof tarpaulin produced by customized pvc tarpaulin factory is generally divided into two types: coarse tarpaulin and fine tarpaulin. Coarse tarpaulin is also called tarpaulin. The fabric is strong and resistant to folding, and has good waterproof performance. Used for automobile transportation and open storage. Cover and set up tents in the wild. Fine tarpaulins are usually used in the manufacture of labor insurance clothing and its products. After dyeing, it can also be used as a fabric for shoes, travel bags, backpacks, etc.
At present, ordinary customized pvc tarpaulin and Korean tarpaulin are tarpaulins. They are widely used in ports, docks, transportation and other industrial and agricultural factories and mines. In addition, there are rubber tarpaulins, tarpaulins for fire and radiation protection, shielding tarpaulins, and tarpaulins for paper machines. It can be divided into the following 5 types:
1. Dome-shaped customized pvc tarpaulin: It adopts double pole cross support, easy to disassemble and assemble. This is a popular style on the market.
2. Triangular customized pvc tarpaulin: front and back use herringbone iron pipes as support, the middle frame is connected by cross bars, the inner tent is supported, and the outer tent can be installed. This is a common style of waterproof tarpaulin in the early days.
3. Hexagonal customized pvc tarpaulin: adopts three-pole or four-pole cross support, and some adopt six-pole design, paying attention to the stability of the waterproof tarpaulin. It is a common style of "mountain-shaped" waterproof tarpaulin.
4. Customized pvc tarpaulin: After being supported, it looks like a ship is turning backwards. It can be divided into two-pole and three-pole support methods. Usually, the middle is the bedroom, and the two ends are hall sheds. The design pays attention to wind and streamliness, and it is also one of the common waterproof tarpaulin styles.
5. Roof-shaped customized pvc tarpaulin: shaped like an independent small tiled house, the support is usually four corners and four columns, and a ridge-like structural roof is built on it. This kind of waterproof tarpaulin is usually tall and bulky, suitable for motorists or relatively fixed outdoor camping use, so it is called vehicle waterproof tarpaulin.