PVC coated tarpaulin is made of glass fiber cloth, glass cotton cloth and chemical fiber cloth as the base cloth and coated by a special process. Its main performance characteristics are: waterproof, flame-retardant, mildew-proof, cold-proof, anti-corrosion, strong aging resistance, ultraviolet protection, easy to clean, high temperature resistance, good thermal insulation and so on.
Purpose of pvc coated tarpaulin:
1. Freight tarpaulins for cars, trains and ships.
2. It can be processed into protective covers for camping tents and various machinery and equipment.
3. Temporary granary can be built to cover all kinds of crops in the open air.
4. It can be used to cover the stacking of stations, docks, seaports, and open air warehouses in airports.
5. It can be used as materials for temporary work sheds and temporary warehouses in various construction sites such as construction sites and power construction sites.
Features of pvc coated tarpaulin:
1. Waterproof, sunscreen, mildew proof, reinforced silk production, tear resistance, cold resistance and high temperature resistance.
2. PVC coated tarpaulin is all-enclosed on all sides, welded at high temperature, drilled at intervals of meters, durable, waterproof, easy to fold and clean.
3. In the manufacturing process, plasticizers, anti-aging agents and other auxiliary materials are added to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility, etc. The surface of pvc coated tarpaulin is coated with paste-like resin, and it is coated with various chemical additives such as accelerator, antiviral agent, anti-aging agent, etc. It is non-flammable, high strength, weather resistance, excellent geometric stability, and it is also waterproof, mildewproof, and abrasion resistant. , Durability, cold resistance, aging resistance and other natural functions.